Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Opening Words

Welcome, ladies and gents, to my Production Journal. This is where I'll post all the work I'm putting into my animated short, "All Out of Mime." My hopes for this Production Journal is that it will show, from the very start to the finished product, the process of creating an animated short.

I have made it so that the posts on this blog can be commented on by anyone. This is because I want as much feedback as possible, and don't want anyone having to create an account on Blogger/Google just to make a comment. I feel that criticism is very important when striving to be the best possible. Even though I plan to be working on this project by myself, I want the insight of anyone who cares to give it.

With any luck, we'll all learn something from one another.

Let's get started!

No comments: